Developer Forums
Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Developer Forums

Auth accepted URL not being invoked bye EBay for Authorizarion code grant type

I have added EBay redirected URL in the User Token. I have configured all the fields such as Display Title, privacy URL, auth accepted URL but still i am getting the popup which says "Authorization successfully completed". Ideally callback URL which ...

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 6.17.31 PM.png Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 12.10.32 PM.png

createSubscription error 195011 Not authorized for this topic.

I am trying to subscribe to notifications using the createSubscription. I have been able to call other APIs, I've been able to create a destination. However, every time I try to use the create subscriptions I get a 195011 error. Regardless if it is s...

Resolved! FixedPriceTransaction notification stopped working

I've got a API setup for FixedPriceTransaction which stopped working about 12 hours ago. This has previosly been working for years with no code on my side recently done. The last successfull call was 08/04/2024 23:30 UK Previously the API call contai...

Media API not working?

To upload the video, I first checked the sandbox environment and apim.sandbox.ebay.com doesn't seem to exist.The documentation says to use the above, but is that actually not the case?````$ dig apim.sandbox.ebay.com;; Warning: Message parser reports ...

Media API - Videos: What are the semantics of the expiration date?

The documentation for the Media API mentions a 1-year expiration date for videos. Can someone clarify the actual semantics? In other words, does the actual video disappear after the expiration date, or does this refer only to video-records created wi...

API call to get estimated shipping cost - ebay shipping calculator

Is there an API call to get the equivalent result of the ebay shipping calculator ?I want to get the total estimated cost for selling an item, including shipping. So not what the buyer would be charged, but the estimated cost of shipping to the selle...