question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

OrderID and ID Dettagli Vendita (ID Sold detail)

Hi, I'm using the Java SDK to catch completed orders I have to ship. When reading orders with "GetOrders" API I can get all the orders I need. In every order there is the field "OrderID" that contains something like: "151530497007-1197389709005" Anyway, if I open the ebay on the Web and look for my orders, I can't find that ID in any place. In the orders list web page I only see "ID Dettagli vendita" (ID sold detail) that contain a number like "118". Anybody know how to handle it? I need to pair the orders I downloaded with the web page. Thanks
getordersgetorders-ebay-apiorderidid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @2015.mambr On the website, you will not see the OrderID. There is a node in the GetOrders api response called which is what you will see on the website. Here is the doc link : http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/ebay/GetOrders.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.ShippingDetails.SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.