question

stargazersw avatar image
0 Likes"
stargazersw asked ·

GetApiAccessRules for finding and shopping APIs

Hi, For the trading API there is a call GetApiAccessRules that can be used to make sure your app is withing the daily call limits. Does eBay have anything similar for the finding or shopping APIs? I will likely keep track/count of each API call I make within the app, but I wanted to see if there was an API call I can make against the non trading APIs. Thanks
limitsgetapiaccessrules
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

domainstodon avatar image
0 Likes"
domainstodon answered ·
Hi @vijayta.developersupport how I can use GetApiAccessRules for Finding And Shopping APIs? I think that is very important that we can track the API calls. Please, can you fix this situation? Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Many thanks, vijayta.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @helios825 I will submit a request on your behalf. Thanks

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Request: please add such a call! Or, alternatively, a call report within our eBay Dev account, much like is currently available for Trading. I'd love to monitor and double-check our call volume with eBay's tracking. Thanks.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @wallstrips Unfortunately, there is no api to get that data for non trading api. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.