question

toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego asked

Using API and having problems with my eBay account.

Hi! My company has a German eBay account (with basic shop subscription). We now have more than 300 active articles added using the API. That all went well.. But.. None of the items have international visibility. There are just not displayed on ebay.co.uk or ebay.it. I tried everything but it just doesn't show up. After calling the German eBay helpdesk, they confirmed there was 'something' wrong with my account. There would be now feedback and it could take a while. Now after a month nothing happend yet. No reponse what so ever. The advice was Just to be patience... We want to add another 600 articles but since it's not clear what's causing the problem, it might get worse? I also have inserted an article using the webinterface but this one doesn't work either. It appears the (IT) department that needs to fix my account is not reachable by email or telephone for customers. How to solve this?
not workinginternational listing
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered
Hi @toypro_lego Can you please share a few item-ids which you expect to visibility in UK or IT but aren't. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
Hi! Thanks for your reply. Please check item id's: 181604021601 and 181604021782. First i thought it was because of the use of the LEGO brand in the title or because of the copyright sign. But i have also created some test items (181642261384) without but that didn't work also. I am really out of options here so any help will be very much appreciated!! Kind regards, Rick
10 |600

When you say it doesn't have international visibility, do you mean this item doesn't come up when searched via Title or with your seller-id ? If not, please explain a bit more on how to reproduce the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
toypro_lego avatar image
0 Likes"
toypro_lego answered
Strange your last comment had dissappeared. >>When you say it doesn't have international visibility, do you mean this item doesn't come up when searched via Title or with your seller-id ? If not, please explain a bit more on how to reproduce the issue. I will give an example. Article with ID: 181604021601 has a title "LEGO® Minifigur Spider-Man (sh038)". When i search on "LEGO® Minifigur Spider-Man (sh038)" no result is shown on ebay.co.uk, ebay.it or ebay.fr. When searching on ebay.de it does show the article. When searching on product ID: 181604021601 on ebay.co.uk the article is shown. When i click to the shop (Visit Shop) then no articles hare being shown. When searching on Product ID: 181604021601 on ebay.fr a warning appears in French. Google Translate tells me it has something to do with the item being blocked because of regulations. Could this also be the problem for the other countries? For Google Adwords we had the problem because the word LEGO was protected. After getting LEGO's permission the problem was resolved. Any thoughts? Regards, Rick
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.