question

gianni_asd avatar image
0 Likes"
gianni_asd asked ·

Using multiple User Tokens with my single developer account

Hi, I need to dev 2 app that may access to 2 eBay different accounts. The first one is up and running, now I need to setup the second. I've tried to generate a new User Token but when I have to confirm an error message like "attention, the user token already present would be replaced" appears (it replace the token if I press Cancel too... -.-" ). Now I've tried from the API Tool the old token and seems that works again... ?? I want to know if I have to subscribe one developer account for every User Token I need or if I can manage more User Tokens with my single developer account. Thanks in advance for the support. Bye
developer-accountuser-tokenuser-token-generate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @gianni_asd You can use the same developer account to create multiple tokens, however, not all these tokens will be saved on the developer site. The developer site allows you to save only one token for each environment(i.e. one token you can save it for production and one for sandbox). If you generate another token(after saving previous one), it will lead to overriting and will replace the previous one. That's how it is designed. Here is a KB article for your reference : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1213 You need to save the tokens securely at your end if you need to generate it for multiple users. Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.