question

sam9goals avatar image
0 Likes"
sam9goals asked

Using the API Test Tool, how can the call response, which is in XML format, be visualized?,The API Test Tool call response is in XML format. How can this output XML format be viewed in either a spreadsheet format for further processing?

I am new to the ebay developers program. I am using the API Test Tool and I would like view the output XML data in a spreadsheet. How can I view the XML data?,I am new to the eBay developer's vault. I am getting acquainted with the API test tool first, and I would like to know how to view the output data, which is only provided in XML format with this test tool.
xmlxml responsexml requestxml output is malformed
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
You could try saving the XML data as a text file, then importing into Excel or other spreadsheet program, like OpenOffice or Google Docs.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.