question

vitaly871 avatar image
0 Likes"
vitaly871 asked ·

Client received SOAP Fault from server: Authentication failed ebay

When I am trying to run java app to look the item from ebay api I am getting exp: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.ServerSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server: Authentication failed : Invalid Application:app key Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:124) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.StubHandler.readResponse(StubHandler.java:238) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(DatabindingImpl.java:189) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.db.DatabindingImpl.deserializeResponse(DatabindingImpl.java:276) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:104) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:77) at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:147) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy36.findItemsByKeywords(Unknown Source) at FindItem.main(FindItem.java:59) I imported 2 jars as written on tutorial but still have this issue, I get the key from ebay web of app key. My code is: ClientConfig config = new ClientConfig(); config.setApplicationId("MY app key that taken from ebay"); //create a service client FindingServicePortType serviceClient = FindingServiceClientFactory.getServiceClient(config); //create request object FindItemsByKeywordsRequest request = new FindItemsByKeywordsRequest(); //set request parameters request.setKeywords("harry potter phoenix"); PaginationInput pi = new PaginationInput(); pi.setEntriesPerPage(2); request.setPaginationInput(pi); //call service FindItemsByKeywordsResponse result = serviceClient.findItemsByKeywords(request); and another question, how can I get specification of the item? Hope you can help on this issue.
search-apiauthentication faileditem specifics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
You'll probably find the REST API much simpler to deal with. Just build a request URL following the URL format from the API call docs and submit it using URLConnectionReader or HttpURLConnection or similar. This has the added benefit that it is always current, where the SDK releases sometimes lag.
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

and what the url to get item specification on the product like screen, cpu...
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.