question

electro-parts avatar image
0 Likes"
electro-parts asked

I keep getting a Incomplete compatibility combination(s) when listing an item through the API

have been trying for a few days now to get a listing into ebay with a some compatilibity and despite numerous attempts it doesn't seem to work. I've downloaded the MVL and I'm using an entry that I've copy and pasted out of it into the sandbox to test... Every time I try to post my XML the listing goes but I get this error: [ShortMessage] => Incomplete compatibility combination(s). [LongMessage] => One or more item compatibility combinations are invalid. Specify, at least [Car Make, Model, Variant] for each compatibility. com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@19961996 [ErrorCode] => 21916723 I've attached my XML that I am posting. This only has one listing, but I do want to work out what is going wrong and thought just using one entry is simple before I add the entries on mass. [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 420-sellxml.txt ,I've posted a ticket into ebay support,l but they are taking ages to reply, so I thought I would post it here also to see if someone could help me: I have been trying for a few weeks now to get a listing into ebay with a some compatibility and despite numerous attempts it doesn't seem to work. I've downloaded the MVL and I'm using an entry that I've copy and pasted out of it into the sandbox to test... Every time I try to post my XML the listing goes but I get this error: [ShortMessage] => Incomplete compatibility combination(s). [LongMessage] => One or more item compatibility combinations are invalid. Specify, at least [Car Make, Model, Variant] for each compatibility. com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@19961996 [ErrorCode] => 21916723 I've attached my XML that I am posting. This only has one listing, but I do want to work out what is going wrong and thought just using one entry is simple before I add the entries on mass. [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 419-sellxml.txt
sellingcompatibility
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Its a warning and not an error. You need to change the comaptibility Name : Make to 'Car Make' and the warning will go away. i.e, the NameValueList for Make should look like below. Car Make Ford Hope this helps. Cheers!!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.