question

monsterd avatar image
0 Likes"
monsterd asked

How to get > 5000 calls for completed listing data?

I've build a pretty nifty prototype application that gives sellers some additional ways to research products before selling on eBay besides the standard "ASP" given by many providers out there today. The issue is that findCompletedItems API only allows for 5,000 calls per day and I would need a lot more. Where would one start in asking for higher limits, provided that the use is to add a tool that helps sellers have more insight when listings their items.
findcompleteditems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered

I don't know of any official channel to make that request, but you should start with a (paid) tech support ticket from within your eBay Dev account.

There's also the eBay Dev team's public-facing contact-us page that may be worth a shot.

If nothing else, you might need to somehow go through Terapeak and strike a deal with them. They have a paid API last I checked.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

monsterd avatar image
0 Likes"
monsterd answered
Thanks Helios. I did just that (paid support ticket). I'll try the public facing contact-us page as well. I would rather not go to Terapeak if at all possible for obvious reasons :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.