question

dmitri1-ru avatar image
0 Likes"
dmitri1-ru asked ·

Bug report

Hi all,

I actually it is bug report. I was not able to find place there to put it.

Currently i debug my application, that synchronizes stock in ebay and prestashop. I noticed following bug in ebay api (i call sandbox for now): if my application processes notification and send calls to ebay during this, then ebay sends notification about this calls to my application. It is definitely bug, because application should not receive notification about its own actions/calls.

Some clarification about how it happens:

notification received ................................................................................................................ notification processed we return 200 OK to ebay

call ebay api1      call ebay api2

Later we receive: notification about api call1 and notification about api call2

bug-notification
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dmitri1-ru avatar image
0 Likes"
dmitri1-ru answered ·

Hi,

I receive ItemRevised notification and during it processing (before answering 200 OK to server), i call ReviseFixedPriceItem to update other items.

And i get ItemRevised notification about my call of ReviseFixedPriceItem , sometimes as result i got endless cycle.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·

HI,

Thanks for the post.  In order to further triage the issue, I will need some additional information.

1.  What notifications are you subscribed to?

2.  What operations is your application performing?

If this is indeed a bug, you can open a support ticket at no charge.  This would allow for one on one support and would speed up the troubleshooting process, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.