question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

can we Edit a third party seller's item by api?

I have a question if a seller ask me to edit any item by API from his seller list can i retrieve a seller item and edit it, what will i need what i have to ask from the seller to edit his item does seller have any api keys through which an item can be revised by apis ??
apiseller listrevise itemtrading revise
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, what you're seeking can be done. The seller will of course need to authorize your use of the API on his/her listings. You'll use your own API keyset, and s/he will authorize by logging in to the application you provide which will generate a token that you'll maintain securely. But that's a super-quick overview. You have a lot to learn about how to use the Trading API to get to where you want to be. Perhaps start learning about the eBay API at the top: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/index.html
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.