question

devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 asked

Payment by Pay Pal : Not able to complete the payment process

,Dear Developers, After creating a listing as a seller, I logged in as a buyer in sandbox to make a payment. When I reach the payment page the following things happen: 1. It shows on the top of the page- **Checkout: Review Order**. As a workaround, I went to **Summary>Purchases>Awaiting payment** and did the **'Mark as payment sent'** for the item. Then after I logged in back as a seller and went to **summary> awaiting payment** and did the **' Mark as payment received'**. With this done there are no any awaiting payments. Again I logged in as a buyer to reach up to the payment page, but it still shows on the top of the page - **Checkout: Review Order**. It does not allow me to move forward to complete the payment process on clicking 'Continue' button. I am trying to pay by Pay Pal. 2. I looked into my code - **GetOrdersCall(pEbayUser.APIContext).Orderdetails** to see the order details and found that the shipping address details( such as street, postcode, county, country name etc) are all empty with the following field being set like this: **OrderType.CheckedOutStatus.Status= Incomplete** ( which is obvious) **OrderType.Orderstatus= Active** ( which is obvious) Are there any workaround to make this payment process complete? Your suggestion is highly appreciated. Many thanks, B
paymentpayment method
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Dear B, Were you able to find a solution? I seem to be having the same situation. Thanks, Bob.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.