question

coresmart avatar image
0 Likes"
coresmart asked

There is an issue in the sandbox when trying to revise an item. HTTP Error.

I am trying to revise an item that was added to the sandbox site via the ebay sandbox interface. When I click on the item to revise I get an HTTP/1.1 Service Unavailable message. Has anyone else experienced something like this recently... I can see issues like this happening in the past but not with a revised item. Thanks in advance for any help.
sandboxrevise
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, we are aware of this issue and we are working on getting this issue fixed. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coresmart avatar image
0 Likes"
coresmart answered
Hi, Thank you... I am looking forward to this... Appreciate your assistance. Paul

coresmart avatar image
0 Likes"
coresmart answered
Hi @shrut_h, Is there an update to this status? Paul

0 Likes"
Hi, We are is still looking into this issue and we will let you know once the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
Hi, this issue should be fixed now. Can you please check and let us know if you are still facing issues? Cheers!!

coresmart avatar image
0 Likes"
coresmart answered
Hi, @shrut_h Thank you! It looks like it is working now. Thanks again!

0 Likes"
Hi, Thanks for letting us know. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.