question

yarivhashai avatar image
0 Likes"
yarivhashai asked ·

How should i build the request for retrieve profileID using eBay SDK?

So i created a token for sandbox and production. I want to list an item, created already an item using: ItemType item = new ItemType(); Then i needed to add to the item a profile, created him by: SellerProfilesType sellerProfile=new SellerProfilesType(); Few stuff that i need to set : setPaymentProfileID setShippingProfileID setReturnProfileID These profiles are already set in my account at the business policies. Saw that i need to use `getSellerProfiles` for that. The question is how do i contract this request? was looking into the classes in the Java SDK but could not find 'getSellerProfiles' classes.
shippingprofileidgetsellerprofilesprofilereturnprofileidprofileid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

surplusbydesign avatar image
0 Likes"
surplusbydesign answered ·
Where and how to get: PaymentProfileID, ReturnProfileID, ShippingProfileID

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ukbiotics avatar image
0 Likes"
ukbiotics answered ·
Hi yarivhashai Can you please confirm if this was resolved and did you manager to get the - PaymentProfileID, - ReturnProfileID, - ShippingProfileID to be able to set the info into the SellerProfilesType sellerProfile=new SellerProfilesType(); object. Please confirm. Thanks Naresh

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi yarivhashai, Please check the below code snippet on how to set those values via eBay Java SDK: SellerProfilesType sellerProfile=new SellerProfilesType(); //Shipping ProfileId SellerShippingProfileType sellerShippingProfile=new SellerShippingProfileType(); sellerShippingProfile.setShippingProfileID(Long.valueOf(YOUR SHIPPING PROFILEID)); sellerProfile.setSellerShippingProfile(sellerShippingProfile); //Payment ProfileId SellerPaymentProfileType sellerPaymentProfile=new SellerPaymentProfileType(); sellerPaymentProfile.setPaymentProfileID(Long.valueOf(YOUR PAYMENT PROFILEID)); sellerProfile.setSellerPaymentProfile(sellerPaymentProfile); //Return Policy ProfileId SellerReturnProfileType sellerReturnProfile=new SellerReturnProfileType(); sellerReturnProfile.setReturnProfileID(Long.valueOf(YOUR RETURN PROFILEID)); sellerProfile.setSellerReturnProfile(sellerReturnProfile); //set Seller Profile to Item item.setSellerProfiles(sellerProfile); Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.