question

pointd321 avatar image
0 Likes"
pointd321 asked

ebay api returns no value for international shipping cost

This is how i get shipping costs for our national Orders (DE): **$order->ShippingDetails->ShippingServiceOption->ShippingServiceCost** When a Customer with an international shipping address is buying then this call returns no value on that order. Im using table rates in my eBay profile to set different shipping rates for internatinoal delivery. Can anybody help me out on that issue? Thanks,
ebay-apiebay apishipping-countryebay-delivery-shippingshipping-costshipping-rate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
What API are you using to get the information? Can you also send me a sample OrderID?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pointd321 avatar image
0 Likes"
pointd321 answered
"Trading API - XML - CL 849 - GetOrderRequest" - "$order->ShippingDetails->ShippingServiceOption->ShippingServiceCost" = empty

sample order id: 67207
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Sorry 67207 doesn't allow me to look up orders...is that a selling manager pro ID? I need the OrderID (ItemID-TransactionID or single line items or ~9 digit number for combined orders).

pointd321 avatar image
0 Likes"
pointd321 answered
220809605268 this should be a itemID. does that work?

jourbandts avatar image
1 Like"
jourbandts answered
So I have a few answers depending on what you are trying to do. Are you looking for a set shipping cost the "will" be charged for any buyer? Or are you looking for the "actual" shipping cost that was charged to a specific buyer? I ask because there is a difference. If you are looking for shipping costs in general, it is better to use GetItem to see what the seller specified. In the case you gave me for ItemID 220809605268, they have an international rate table. So the cost can vary and that is why you don't get a cost back through your route. If you want to see what is being charged for a specific transaction you want to use, $order->ShippingServiceSelected->ShippingServiceCost

pointd321 avatar image
0 Likes"
pointd321 answered
It seems like it works know. i will keep you updated. thanks a lot!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.