question

latupo avatar image
0 Likes"
latupo asked

How to fetch the billing address belonging to an order?

Hello, how can I fetch the billing address of an order? I'm using the Java SKD - GetOrdersCall and I can fetch orders, shipping addresses etc., but I could not find the billing address. Do I have to get connected to the PayPay API for it? If yes, is there documentation for it? Thanks! Christian
orderbilling address
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi Christian, It seems you opened the ticket regarding this. As my colleague stated that there is no way to get the Billing Address in eBay API. You will need to check PayPal API for the same. I found PayPal [paymentdetail][1] document that you might want to take a look. Please contact PayPal developer support for information related to Paypal API's. Best Regards, [1]: https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/api/#paymentdetail-object

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

siteadmin avatar image
0 Likes"
siteadmin answered
here the reply

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.