question

martinabooker avatar image
3 Likes"
martinabooker asked ·

General Sandbox Feedback

Just a moan really. General experience from using the eBay sandbox. Every aspect and area of the site is slow to load. Many links direct incorrectly back to the LIVE version on the site as if they've been ported across and not repointed to the correct sandbox link. After So many months now, clicking My eBay still sends you round in a redirection loop. Constant issues with broken or unsupported features. Every resolved issue seems to just create a new issue. Case in point being the current issue which was reported well over a week ago now where the checkout with paypal process is entirely & completely broken meaning, once again, I cannot offer support to existing clients as I am unable to even place a test order for further investigation. I realise the sandbox site is never going to receive the same love and attention as the live site, issue will be slower in resolution etc, I get that but, in the 4 years I've been developing our solution targeting the trading api, it has been a source of constant frustration and has added countless days of development time, time that we have to swallow under our own overheads. Frustrated Southampton
sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
I completely agree, it's so slow it becomes unusable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.