question

gettosio avatar image
0 Likes"
gettosio asked

System Error 1036 in Bulk call

Hi, I'm creating new Fixed Price Items using Bulk Data API calls in the sandbox. Until the last two week, every worked as expected, creating thousand of products (600+) each call. Now I got random errors with code 1036 like this. Failure SystemError 1036 Internal application error Error Internal application error The strage thing is the same product, added with a single call, work perfectly. Is there a problem in the sandbox and in the production environments with bulk upload APP calls? Thanks for your help Giorgio Aquino
addfixedpriceitembulk
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you give us the JobID for the failed job in the Production environment? We can take a look at it . Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gettosio avatar image
0 Likes"
gettosio answered
Hi, I did not tried in the production environment. This is the jobid in the sandbox: 50008899005 Thanks.
10 |600

gettosio avatar image
0 Likes"
gettosio answered
Hi, do you have some news? Thank you in advance Giorgio
10 |600

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I am sorry, I think I missed seeing this post. We are looking into this issue. Can you please let us know if you still having issues? because this does not looks like its happening to anybody else. If you are still facing issues, Please provide us the latest jobID. Cheers!!
10 |600

fr_expansys avatar image
0 Likes"
fr_expansys answered
Hi all, I had the same issue yesterday evening on sandbox with JobId 50010294990. I was creating 40 bays and the message raised at the 13th. Thanks
10 |600

gettosio avatar image
0 Likes"
gettosio answered
Hi, I'm still having the problem using sandbox. Last JOB ID you can check is 50009075665. I tried in production and I don't get errors. Thank you in advance.
10 |600

fr_expansys avatar image fr_expansys commented ·
So am I. No probs in production. I suspect it is a bug only on sandbox.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.