question

devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 asked

How do I solve this issue - "Duplicate name-value pair Size Type in variation specifics" ?

Dear Developers, I am trying to verify/upload ebay listing with some variation details in it. I have populated VariationSpecific collection of ebayItem.Variations.Variation object and VariationSpecific collection of ebayItem.Variations.VariationSpecificsSet object with these variation data ( ***name-value pair is not duplicate***): 1) Size Type :Petite / Size: 12 2) Size Type :Tall / Size: 28 But it gives me the following exception: ***Duplicate name-value pair Size Type in variation specifics*** ***Duplicate name-value pair Size in variation specifics*** Does anyone have any ideas? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
additemverifyadditem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Without the sample request it is hard to say? Can you log your request and send it to us? Here is an article on how to turn on logging for .NET, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=635
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.