question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

CreateDSRSummaryByPeriod is returning a Service Operation Is Unknown

I am making a call to the feedback api using XML and Javascript with these headers headers:{ 'X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL':'811', 'X-EBAY-API-SERVICE-NAME':'FeedbackService', 'X-EBAY-API-OPERATION-NAME':'createDSRSummaryByCategory', 'X-EBAY-API-SITEID':'0', 'X-EBAY-API-DEV-NAME':ebayDevId, 'X-EBAY-API-CERT-NAME':ebayProdCertId, 'X-EBAY-API-APP-NAME':ebayProdAppId, 'Content-Type':'text/xml', 'X-EBAY-API-SECURITY-TOKEN':_eBayAuthToken, 'Content-Length':post_data.length } The response I'm getting is 2000 CoreRuntime Error Request Service operation is unknown Inbound_Meta_Data Has anyone else had this issue and how did you overcome it?
feedback-apixml requestjs
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
I was able to make a request without any issue. I just used 3 headers, X-EBAY-SOA-OPERATION-NAME: createDSRSummaryByCategory X-EBAY-SOA-SECURITY-TOKEN: xxx CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jourbandts Thanks for your reply. It was my mistake to include the createDSRSummaryByCategory as a header. It should have been createDSRSummaryByPeriod. I removed the erroneous headers one by one and ran my application each time and I got the same results each time. Could this be an issue with generating a DSR summary by period?
0 Likes 0 ·
josh_urban20 avatar image
0 Likes"
josh_urban20 answered
No, I was able to make a request for createDSRSummaryByPeriod also. Here is my request, 2014-11-01T18:10:39.802Z 2014-12-01T11:10:39.802Z TransactionEndDate I used the same headers expect I changed the operation name of course.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
No, I was able to make a request for createDSRSummaryByPeriod also. Here is my request, 2014-11-01T18:10:39.802Z 2014-12-01T11:10:39.802Z TransactionEndDate I used the same headers expect I changed the operation name of course.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.