question

oviando-de avatar image
0 Likes"
oviando-de asked

GetOrders Delay again

Hi, since yesterday, we don't get the new eBay orders via GetOrders. The last weeks, all runs perfektly but yesterday, a customer tells us that now new orders come in. Some ours later, the problem solved itself and we get the lost orders via GetOrders. But now today, we have the same problem. All orders from today are missing. If i look the orders after i use GetOrders, there are no new orders. Any Idea whats wrong? It seems that some other people have the same probem. I use the function like this: Dim fltr As TimeFilter = New TimeFilter() fltr.TimeFrom = Now.AddDays(-10) fltr.TimeTo = Now apicall.IncludeFinalValueFee = True Thanks Dim orders As OrderTypeCollection = apicall.GetOrders(fltr, TradingRoleCodeType.Seller, OrderStatusCodeType.All)
getordersbugdelayordertypecollection
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
1 Like"
jourbandts answered
If anyone is experiencing this issue you will have to send much more information to me. I would need sample requests and responses showing orders are not there for a time frame when they should be there. The best route would be to open a support ticket so we can work one on one, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/ I am not saying there is no issue, but we have no official reports other than the two forum posts. I would have to imagine if this was the case we would have dozens of reports from our larger merchants. But if you can send me specific info I can look into it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oviando-de avatar image
0 Likes"
oviando-de answered

Hi,

it was my fault an i have found the problem. In the Request, we had more than 100 Orders. But at this time, I doesn't know about a query limit of 100 orders.

No I used the pagination like this to solve my problem.

Dim sOrderlist As New StringCollection

apicall.Pagination = New PaginationType

apicall.Pagination.PageNumberSpecified = True

apicall.Pagination.PageNumber = iPage

Dim orders As OrderTypeCollection = apicall.GetOrders(fltr, TradingRoleCodeType.Seller, OrderStatusCodeType.All)

In a Loop, I check for apicall.HasMoreOrders if the loop runs a time again and set the Page +1. I hope this could help other persons with the same problem :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.