question

huwktw avatar image
1 Like"
huwktw asked

You have exceeded your maximum call limit of 3000 for 5 seconds. Try again after 5 seconds?

I am try to call Additems in Sandbox (Site:AU, WSDL).. add 2 Item in a call The first one Success But the second get "You have exceeded your maximum call limit of 3000 for 5 seconds. Try again after 5 seconds"?
additems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We are looking into this issue . Is it possible for you to provide the response xml that you got? Also if you can give us the sandbox sellerID, we can try to locate the logs at our end. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sandbox id: testuser_twbear
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi, Please could you let us know if this has been fixed or is about to be fixed? Many thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
klassen_kfz-demontage avatar image
0 Likes"
klassen_kfz-demontage answered

UserID: testuser_betaseller0.1 API-Call: ReviseItem
0 Likes 0 ·
bazedwards27 avatar image
0 Likes"
bazedwards27 answered
Hi all, I'm getting exactly the same problem, I can't seem to call "addItem" more than once without getting this error. Here is the response that I'm getting: 2014-12-06T12:20:39.553Z Failure Maximum call limit exceeded. You have exceeded your maximum call limit of 3000 for 5 seconds. Try back after 5 seconds. 21919144 Error 3000 5 seconds 5 seconds SystemError 899 E899_UNI_API5_17299296_R1

0 Likes"
Hi, We are looking into this issue and will let you know once its fixed. Cheers!!!

Hi, Could you tell me if this issue has been fixed yet please, I am unable to test calling "addItem" many times? Also, is this the recommended way of adding listings in bulk please? Many thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
lightingroi avatar image
0 Likes"
lightingroi answered
Same here..

fr_expansys avatar image
0 Likes"
fr_expansys answered
I had the same issue in the past. Try to add a pause between calls.

esaphir50 avatar image
0 Likes"
esaphir50 answered
I have the same issue... Is it possible to know when it's plan to fix this error ? Because add a break of 5 seconds between each call make the app unproductive.... thank you.

0 Likes"
Hi, The fix for this issue might take some time. Can you please do retry? Retry should let the request go through. Cheers!!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.