question

devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 asked

I am not able to upload with variation details

Dear Developers, I am trying to upload ebay listing with some variation details in it. I have populated VariationSpecific collection of ebayItem.Variations.Variation object with these items data: 1) Name: Size Type Value:Petite 2) Name: Size Value: L After upload on to ebay, I am not getting 'Size type' and 'Size' combo boxes on ebay ! Does anyone have any ideas? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated Regards, B
uploadvariationspecificsvariation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hello devmai2, Whether you mentioned the Size Type and Size variation details within the VariationSpecificsSet container. Because the variation drop down shown in the viewItem page is depends on the number of NameValueList container available in the VariationSpecificsSet container. First drop down Value1 .. .. Second drop down Value A .. .. In your case, the VariationSpecificsSet container should look like Size Type Petite Size L So that in the viewItem page you will have two dropdowns for user selection. Best Regards, Devanathan Sampath, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.