question

016comm avatar image
0 Likes"
016comm asked ·

tag the photos with the title of the item

Hi, I am listing items to the account, and adding image by pictureURL attribute. I have 2 questions: 1. some of the listings shows small size photos. (the size for the photo is big, but in the listing is small 2. I need to tag the photos with the title of the item, How can i make this ? Thank you
selladditem-attribute
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
hi, You cannot add titles to images. Even if you use the self-hosted pictures and you name the images files such that you can identify what the image is, they will get converted to EPS( eBay Picture Services) images and the URL will change completely. There is no way to do add tags to images Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

016comm avatar image
0 Likes"
016comm answered ·
@shrut_h

016comm avatar image
0 Likes"
016comm answered ·
Hi, I found the problem of this, i was upload small pictures for some products But about tagging title with images. I need to tag some text with the images (like the item title) How can i make this ? Thank you

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please give us an example of the item where the images are looking small? Is this self-hosted image or image hosted to EPS( eBay Picture Services)? Where do you want to tag the title with images? Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.