question

swankymajor avatar image
0 Likes"
swankymajor asked ·

Blank Shipping Address GetOrders

Hi When I call GetOrders and some orders are 'Collect In Person' I notice that the shipping address is not passed through. Also Some Collect In Person orders don't have CheckoutStatus set to complete. I have read many blank address posts on this forum stating address isn't posted if CheckoutStatus is not complete but if I log into my eBay account and look up the same order I can see the customers address. How in this case can I acquire the customers address please? Thx
address order getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
yes that is correct. We don't send the shipping address on purpose to seller do not fullfill the order wrongly. If this is a collect in person why do you need the shipping address? In order to get this you will have to either complete the order, look it up manually in the UI as you are now, or try the SellingManagerPro API's. They function a bit different that GetOrders and the other order management API's.
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.