question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Recurring Logouts from Sandbox Accounts (Sandbox DE)

Hi, folks! I have created several customer sandbox users in order to test the checkout process of a test eBay store. However, I observed **recurring logouts** from these sandbox user accounts. It quite nerving as the reasons for these suprising logouts are not replicable and it seems to be the casual state. For instance, I am currently not able to succeed the **checkout process** as I get logged off before the payment step again and again (after logging in again). The stated sandbox account is correctly linked to a PayPal sandbox account, so I exclude that as possible reason. Further, it also appears elsewhere and not only during checkout. It looks like that the sandbox does not keep the session of the sandbox user alive. Does anybody observe similar issues or might have some hints on that? Regards!
sandboxcheckoutlogout
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
So I have 2 comments, - Sandbox in general you will have to login constantly. You are right that it doesn't keep a session open. There are reasons for this and there is no plan in the future to fix that. 2. We have an open bug for DE checkout broken in sandbox

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
Thanks for your response! Actually, I could even work with the frequent logouts, but the broken checkout is a real problem as it blocks our tests. Hopefully, there is a solution on that in the next weeks.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Sandbox team is actively working on it and hope to have it resolved in the next few days.

Ahahh really?? IT'S STILL THERE AFTER TWO MONTHS!!!! ANYONE FIXING IT? How many topics do we need to open so that some of the TALENTED IT STAFF OF PAYPAL/EBAY CAN FIX THEIR CODE? https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/10306/issue-you-have-been-directed-to-a-new-checkout-ses.html
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.