question

prowireusa avatar image
0 Likes"
prowireusa asked

Cant Open eBay sandbox store

I have been been trying for some time now to open an eBay sandbox store. I have linked my verified business paypal account to my ebay sandbox account but when i get to Home >My eBay >My Account >Subscriptions >Subscribe to eBay Store it takes me to this page http://www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic on this page there is a continue button. this is where i am stuck, when i click on this button nothing happens. I have tried this in several browsers and still the continue button is dead. any ideas on how i can move past this and my test store up and running?
ebay store
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, We are aware of this issue and our engineering team is working to get this issue fixed. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

any updates on this? we really need to start the development of our application...
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, This issue is fixed now. Please let us know if you are still facing issues. Cheers!!!!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.