question

chris21788 avatar image
0 Likes"
chris21788 asked

GetMyeBaySelling - Call Successful, but nothing returned.

Basically I'd like to perform a call that gets the sold, relisted, new items within the last 24 hours. I can use the GetSellerList for the new items listed (with date/time limits), but when I call the GetMyeBaySelling, it has an Ack: Success, but nothing is returned. Says there's nothing listed/sold. Note. I am trying to perform this call against a specific eBay account (not mine), as i thought you could simply generate an eBayAuth Token and use that in the call. I am using c#, and the eBay SDK. Any help is greatly appreciated. If code is necessary, i can post that as well. Please let me know. Thanks, Chris
.NETc#getmyebayselling
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
What is the SellerID?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seller ID: FEXCH
0 Likes 0 ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Everything looks fine. I am getting 1081 entries back for ActiveList, 111 entries for the SoldList. Does that sound about right? here is a sample, https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=623
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.