question

thinkingdvd avatar image
0 Likes"
thinkingdvd asked ·

eBAY Finding API ... wildly unreliable in last 24 hours

We make calls to findItemsByProduct to display particular (contextually relevant) products. Over the last 24 hours, these calls have been wildly unreliable ... they return the correct counts of items available on eBay. But the search item lists will be empty, empty, partially populated, full, empty ... It's like Russian roulette whether you get data to display or nothing. Anyone else seeing this?
finding-api-ebayfinding-api-upc
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

theardant avatar image
0 Likes"
theardant answered ·
I'm getting newly errant behavior when I try to use "ItemFilters" for findItemsByProduct, where I no longer get the item-by-item listing of the search results, but only the count.
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

theardant avatar image
0 Likes"
theardant answered ·
@thinkingdvd -- We are seeing this errant behavior as well. How do we bring it to eBay's attention?
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.