question

dotcomparts avatar image
0 Likes"
dotcomparts asked ·

Get ProductReferenceID from Active Listings

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to get the ProductReferenceID or EPID assigned to each active listing through the API. I don't see anything in the API Reference but it would be great if someone could recommend a workaround. Thanks, Jay
epidactive listingsproductreferenceid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Just wanted to follow up, any way for me to use the API to get Item Number and EPID for all active listings?
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, If you are looking for items on eBay that have a ePID associated with it, you can use the FindItemAdvanced API Call to get all the items with ePID. If the item was listed with an ePID, it should be returned in the response: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html#Response.searchResult.item.productId If you are searching for your own items, you can use the Trading API' S GetItem API Call : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItem.html#Response.Item.ProductListingDetails Hope this helps. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello, Thank you kindly for the reply. I used the GetItem call to get the ProductID but it returns the long alphanumeric ID instead of the numeric ePID. I attempted the field names ProductReferenceID and ReferenceID but those failed. The documentation for FindItemAdvanced shows that it returns the ePID if it exists in the ProductID field. However, the output on that call is limited to 10,000 and I need at least twice that. Any further suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you, Jay
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.