question

uszach.xwe2sgsxy avatar image
0 Likes"
uszach.xwe2sgsxy asked ·

ShippingDetails different in frontend than API

After an item failed to sell, I relisted it through the trading api, with almost all of the same fields as before (price notwithstanding.) The shipping information shown on the eBay frontend differs between the two listings. the first says (accurately) '$49.99 Standard Shipping', but the second says 'Will ship to United States. Read item description or contact seller for shipping options.' Interestingly, calling GetItem on the two ItemIDs gives me the exact same information for Item.ShippingDetails, making me think it's an issue with the frontend. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for helping.
trading-apishippingdetailsrelist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

uszach.xwe2sgsxy avatar image
0 Likes"
uszach.xwe2sgsxy answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you give us the ItemID so that we can check? Cheers!!!
· 2 · Share

ItemIDs are 381030161232 and 400798185437. The information is in an above comment - my browser wouldn't let me move it down as a comment for this o_0
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi, You are right. Although they have the same Shipping container, they look different. But both these items are ended. Are there any live items that you can share that have this issue? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.