question

vinyllogosleicestershire avatar image
0 Likes"
vinyllogosleicestershire asked ·

Set up Dreamweaver

Hi,

could someone please advise the best way to set up dreamweaver to use with the ebay api's? im struggling. i have a server set up but i dont think i have the folders set up right. i currently have 2 errors-

Warning: require_once(EbatNs/EbatNs_ServiceProxy.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Web_ROOT\ebay\Sample\EbatNsSamples\getDetails.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'EbatNs/EbatNs_ServiceProxy.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Web_ROOT\ebay\Sample\EbatNsSamples\getDetails.php on line2

any help really appreciated.

many thanks

Nigel

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jeff.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi

Do you mean a Dreamweaver starting guide? If the two servers are configured similarly, I would check permissions. Create a similar project that doesn't use the API and verify that the files can be accessed.

eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vinyllogosleicestershire avatar image
0 Likes"
vinyllogosleicestershire answered ·

Hi

Yes the files are in the location. I have a separate server with a php setup on it that works just fine as I host my websites on it. Is there a starter guide anywhere?

Also,

Are there any other useful guides to help someone starting out or any scripts available? It seems you need o know what you are looking for in order to find it so to speak

Many thanks

Nige

jeff.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi

Do the files mentioned exist at the location specified in the error? Is batNs_ServiceProxy.php in your include path?

Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.