question

nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale asked ·

Hello , I would like to get Strike trough Pricing enabled on my ebay sandbox account

developer account is : Sandersondev007 and the sandbox account i am using is : testuser_elucidseller
sandboxstrikethrough pricing
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, It would be great if you can log teh xml request that is being sent to eBay and paste it here. We can tell you whats wrong . Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale answered ·
The SDK version is 681 and the url where 1 of the products I have created is : http://cgi.sandbox.ebay.com/PR34-Dr-Martens-1460z-Black-Smooth-Adult-Unisex-/110153939362#ht_1417wt_1397

nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale answered ·
Hello again , apparently I am not doing something right , that is the listing I am uploading , unfortunately I am not able to provide the xml generated becouse I am accesing the Ebay API trough the .Net SDK so that is the object instead: ebayItem.DiscountPriceInfo = new DiscountPriceInfoType { OriginalRetailPrice = new AmountType() { Value = 120.00, currencyID = CurrencyCodeType.GBP }, }; Action callAction; dynamic call; if (integrationActionRecord.typeId == IntegrationActionTypes.PRODUCT_LISTING) { var addItemCall = new AddFixedPriceItemCall(_apiContext); callAction = () => addItemCall.AddFixedPriceItem(ebayItem); call = addItemCall; }

0 Likes"
Hi, You will have to include the conatiner: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo for the Strike Through Pricing (STP) to work. Here is how the container should look like: 3 Make sure that the is always greater than the BuyItNow or StartPrice . It will then show the Strike through Pricing. Hope this information helps. Cheers!!!

nem_ale avatar image
0 Likes"
nem_ale answered ·
Hello there , is there some documentation and / or samples about the way promotions work and what exactly should be done to create a promotion from your trading API right now I am invoking : SetPromotionalSale and then : SetPromotionalSaleListings with list of the itemids i wish to be included, unfortunately i cant see any changes in the ebay interface

0 Likes"
Hi, We have enabled STP for your account: testuser_elucidseller in Sandbox. Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share

Hello, I am also trying to get strikethrough pricing enabled on my account. Can you help me with this or point me to where I would get it done? I appreciate any help that I can get! Thank you.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.