question

it-shoppami avatar image
0 Likes"
it-shoppami asked

Error 21919144: More than 300 calls in 5seconds...

From a few days i get a lot of this 21919144 error with the message that i have exceeded the limit of 300calls in 5sec. But I never exceed this huge limit! And it always worked good for years with the same load of work. I tried 300 calls in about 300secs and I got 29 of this errors. But it never done more than 15calls in 10secs... And if I increase the calls the % of errors increase drastically. So I don't understand, is the limit decreased and the message isn't been updated?
call-limitcall-fails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The error occur with the call ReviseFixedPriceItem (T haven't tested other calls)
0 Likes 0 ·
Update: I have tried the "API Call Use Report" In a window of 2 hours it give me: EndItem --successful:246 -- Failed: 0 ReviseFixedPriceItem --successful:547 -- Failed: 508
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, This issue is fixed. Can you please try and let us know if you are still facing this issue. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yeah, now it seems to work properly, I will test better in the next 24h
0 Likes 0 ·
Sure, Do let us know if you face any issues in the next 24 hours. Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
catsgotmytongue avatar image
0 Likes"
catsgotmytongue answered
I'm also experiencing this lately. I'm not sure how 3000 calls can be exceeded in one api call but each time I get this error it is only one actual request. This is concurring in code that is known to work and I have had for months with no issues. Now seemingly suddenly I "exceed the limit" on every call. Please fix this ASAP.

Just FYI, it's happening only in the sandbox environment for me.
0 Likes 0 ·
swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart answered
It started affecting me last night. Now I'm getting this error on every call, and I'm only doing 2 consecutively.

Hi catsgotmytongue, Can you give us your sellerID and the API call that you are trying ? We will try locating this in our logs and then we can triage this issue Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
Seller ID >> testuser_midnightkitty API call >> AddItem
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.