question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

API_10009: exists or is specified as an empty tag in the request|Item.Country

Get the following error for every product in the distribution feed, but can't find anything about a field called country in the api documentation. Which modifications to the distribution feed are required to fix this problems? 000000000100164689 EBAY_DE FAILURE API_10009 ERROR REQUEST No <Item.Country> exists or <Item.Country> is specified as an empty tag in the request. Item.Country
xml responsedistribution
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
With the limited information I am not quite sure. I would need to know what API you are using, or even the actual request would be best. But my guess is you are using AddFixedPriceItem and are not specifying the country, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.Country
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
I'm sorry, I forgot to post some important information. I'm using the Merchant Feed API (sftp). Therefor I generate following three files: - Distribution feed - Inventory feed and - Product feed The inventory and product feed return a successfully feedback but the distribution feed contains errors that I described above. My distribution request: 000000000100164697 EBAY_DE 9.99 ...
10 |600

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Ah you are using MIP. Sorry. There is no forum for MIP, you want to use the support channel, unfortunately it is down at the moment. But should be back up soon, http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/request/default.aspx
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.