question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

A failure occured during post-upload checking

I've tried everything, even the built in API Test Tool output (that works on that page btw) to save a gzip file and the LMS program eBay ships with even returns "There is failure during file upload and post-upload checking". One of the job ids is: 50008450005. I've tried doing it many different ways, same result. What is going on? Thanks, Ryan
lmsreviseinventorystatus
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, I checked the file that you uploaded and it does not look right. Your data file should like: 0 739 739 330001291447 190.00 15 Check the documentation here: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/large-merchant-services/Concepts/LMS_APIGuide.html#datafilecreate and correct your data file and it should go fine. Cheers!!!
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

partsland avatar image
0 Likes"
partsland answered
I just tried also, my job ID: Job ID: 5699441722 but getting same error, anyone could help? Thanks!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.