question

pokemonmasterjon avatar image
0 Likes"
pokemonmasterjon asked ·

Get Lowest or Average Price for a Search

I run a Pokemon card website which has galleries and galleries of Pokemon card scans. You can open the card scans in a new window to get information about the card. One of the pieces of information I want to display next to the card scan is how much it is going for on eBay. This way, my visitors can get an idea of how much the card is before they buy it on eBay. So my question is, does eBay's API allow you to print the lowest price + shipping for a search term? (For the "Buy it Now" option.) For example, if I use the API to search for a specific Pokemon card, can I output the lowest price + shipping for that card's search results? For example, if I search on eBay right now for "Ancient Mew promo card," I see the lowest one is $1.95 + free shipping. Can I use the API to print out that value? Better yet, is there a way to "average" all the prices from the search result into one value using the API? To get an average price, in other words. Or get a lowest and highest price? Just something to give visitors an idea of how much the search term (the card) is before they go buy it on eBay. This is the Javascript code I'm using now on my website to get auction information, but I'm not sure if this is the right API to use or if I'm approaching this right.
apijavascriptprice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.