question

blitzableiter82 avatar image
0 Likes"
blitzableiter82 asked ·

Item Quantity Update only Revise Item ? Or automatic Update ?

I have the following requirement. The item quantity should be set high again after the sale. Is it possible only with ReviseItem? Is there an automatic Ebay? We are always supplied with articles and the articles should always be available in a fixed quantity in ebay. Now there's a question: If a customer buys 3 of 3 items, how can you let the listed items in ebay instead RelistItem.
reviseitemquantityavailablequantitysold
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

patekaja_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
patekaja_0 answered ·
I am Trying Change Items Quantity but Change Only Fix Price Items Quantity How to Change All items Quantity??????

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
blitzableiter82 answered ·
Hello, i have an another question - what is the best/fastest way to change delivery Time on a lot of articles ? 1) Use Seller Profile ? If i have understood correctly i can create different shipping profiles ? Here i should first ReviseItem, because ich have set on all Articles the shipping Information instead of using Profiles. 2) BulkData Api ? ReviseItem. ( here could be Changed to Shipping Profiles ) 3) Ebay Free Support ? To Update all Articles in the Database ?

0 Likes"
Thank you, for the Solution. It has been my experience that if the item was sold out and I called it ReviseItem short time that then the article with the ebay item number remains no RelistItem necessary.

0 Likes"
Hi, thanks for Answer.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi blitzableiter82, If the item is ended, there is no other way but call RelistItem API to re-list the item. Note you can also make ReviseInventoryStatus API call to change the item's price and quantity of a currently- active, fixed-price listing. Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.