question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Cant Create Sandbox Store, Cant Set up automatic payment option?

This issue is marked as resolved on this thread: cant-set-payment-method-in-sandbox-user-backend. But I'm still facing this problem. I created a business verified paypal test user account and a ebay sandbox test user. Then linked the two together. But haven't got anywhere after that. When I go to stores.sandbox.com and click on manage stores, I get the error An automatic payment method is required to subscribe to an eBay Store. When I try to set the automatic payment method as described on that thread http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com.au/help/sell/automatic-payments.html#change I get the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error.
stores-selling
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hertl_es2013 avatar image
0 Likes"
hertl_es2013 answered
I have the same problem.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
hi, Looks like this issue is back. We are working of getting this issue fixed. Cheers!!!

0 Likes"
Hi, The issue is fixed now and you should be able to subscribe to the store. Cheers!!!

e.gooditem avatar image
0 Likes"
e.gooditem answered
Still not fix in the sandbox ebay uk site. I still can't set up pp as the automatic payment method. cant do anything, listing, open store, etc... Unable to connect https://arbd.sandbox.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SetupPPDonationPayment

0 Likes"
Hi, I dont see the "automatic payment" error in , but there is an issue with the Store subscription. Cheers!!!!

We can't create a sandbox store due to we can't setup our "Automatic Payment Method" in our account setting.. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/315-autopayment.png
0 Likes 0 ·
autopayment.png (501.6 KiB)
We can't create a sandbox store due to we can't setup our "Automatic Payment Method" in our account setting.. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/316-autopayment.png
0 Likes 0 ·
autopayment.png (501.6 KiB)
What Site are you subscribing to the store in? If you can let us know, I can try that site and see if I can reproduce the issue. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
are you in . co.uk site(sandbox) ???
0 Likes 0 ·
prowireusa avatar image
0 Likes"
prowireusa answered
we are trying on Ebay USA site

The Automatic Payment option was turned off. Hence you should not see that issue. is it possible for you to share your sandbox credentials? You can add it in a comment and choose the option : 'Viewable by the moderator and the original poster" found in a dropdown under the submit and Cancel buttons. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
The Automatic Payment option was turned off. Hence you should not see that issue. is it possible for you to share your sandbox credentials? You can add it in a comment and choose the option : 'Viewable by the moderator and the original poster" found in a dropdown under the submit and Cancel buttons. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
prowireusa avatar image
0 Likes"
prowireusa answered
@shrut_h

e.gooditem avatar image
0 Likes"
e.gooditem answered
This error still there in . http://www.sandbox.ebay.co.uk site !

0 Likes"
Hi, I am sorry. But I dont see the Automatic payment error on US site nor on UK. Maybe You will have to provide your sandbox credentials, so that I can reproduce. Anyways we are working on a fix for this issue. Once its in place, I will inform you. Cheers!!!

Hi, Thanks for your help! Pls use my account to login (u: testuser_jerry_uk p: 123456) and go to "My Account", in the "Payment methods for Seller Fees", pls click "payment method". and you will see the error. ![alt text][1] Or, you can go to "My Account" -> "Personal information", in the "Financial Information", pls click "automatic payment method" or "one-time payment", and you will see the error also.. ![alt text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/318-uk1.jpg [2]: /storage/temp/319-uk2.jpg
0 Likes 0 ·
uk1.jpg (45.2 KiB)
uk2.jpg (12.5 KiB)
sorry, password is: test123 user: testuser_jerry_uk Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi e.gooditem, I don't see any issue with creating a store on the UK site. I don't see the "Set up automatic payment " error in the Store subscription flow. You can easily create a store. I just changed your account to a business account ( Accounts-> Personal Information-> Account Type) Please try and let me know if you are not able to complete the subscription flow. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
e.gooditem avatar image e.gooditem shulmani_developer.support ♦♦ ·
Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"

Hi All,

The Store subscription flow is now functional , however the StoreURL or the View My Store link that you see after the store creation are throwing a "Server no found" error.

We are working on fixing this issue and we will let you know when we have some updates. As a workaround, Please make a note of the Store name that you have given during the subscription flow so that once the store creation is successful, you can access the store via this URL : http://stores.shop.sandbox.ebay.com/

Cheers!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.