question

wholesale.cellular avatar image
0 Likes"
wholesale.cellular asked ·

eBay Sandbox Store Error -- Frustrating

Trying to create an eBay store in sandbox. I've linked a sandbox paypal business (seller) user account to the sandbox eBay account. When I go to signup for a store, it gives me the following error > You do not meet the requirements for > Sales Reports Plus subscription: You > are not a registered user for this > Site. Please subscribe to Sales > Reports Plus from your registration > site. How do I get around this? the eBay sandbox user is testuser_certicellonline and the paypal sandbox is djones@greenstreamintl.com ... If support sees this, can you please link and resolve (setup store in sandbox for us) FYI - I tried creating another sandbox eBay user and paypal user and didn't work. Thanks, Dustin
sandboxstore accountsandbox-stores-subscripti
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prabasola0 avatar image
0 Likes"
prabasola0 answered ·

hi, i am also have same issue, kindly help me, what can i do now?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fonz81 avatar image
0 Likes"
fonz81 answered ·
Hi, I am having the same issue. Is there an eta on a fix for this? My sandbox account is testuser_cstaresir Thank you,Hi, I am having the same issue. Is there an eta on the fix for this? Thanks

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Right now there is an issue with store creation in sandbox and we are working on fixing it. Once it is fixed, all the issues related to store creation should go away. Cheers!!!

tykisa19 avatar image
0 Likes"
tykisa19 answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support Hi, Please help me urgently, I am facing the exactly same problem. "Continue" button does nothing at all. ![alt text][1] I have already tried different browsers. Please help my test user is TESTUSER_trs_new [1]: /storage/temp/1689-errrror.jpg

errrror.jpg (53.3 KiB)

eifel-basar avatar image
0 Likes"
eifel-basar answered ·
I would like to have a store too, but i am afraid ebay has nobody left here for us. :-(

natradder-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
natradder-0 answered ·
I'm having the same issue. I've signed up for a Sales Reports Plus subscription (and it's showing as active), but trying to sign up for a store still gives me the same warning. Pressing Submit after the page with the warning just directs me back to http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com/ and the store doesn't get activated. My Sandbox UserID is 'testuser_yoni_test'

feijing118 avatar image
0 Likes"
feijing118 answered ·
Hello, I have the same problem. i can not suscribe to a store. i have the follow message: "You do not meet the requirements for Sales Reports Plus subscription: You are not a registered user for this Site. Please subscribe to Sales Reports Plus from your registration site." This is my account: "testuser_user145654" thank you.

loomfair avatar image
0 Likes"
loomfair answered ·
I am having the same issue. I have subscribed to sales report plus. Please help. My dev user name is "testuser_bayseller" Thank you.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
I am sorry but I am receiving the same notification again while trying to create a sandbox store " You do not meet the requirements for Sales Reports Plus subscription: You are not a registered user for this Site. Please subscribe to Sales Reports Plus from your registration site." Kindly Assist. Thank you.
· 1 · Share

Is it blocking you? Although I do see that there is a warning message displayed at the top, you still can actually create the store. Please let us know the Sandbox UserID if you are still not able to create a store. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, The issue is fixed now and you should be able to subscribe to the store. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.