question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

How do I sell in the ebay sandbox?

My question does not really relate to coding as much as it does using the ebay sandbox environment. I am writing an application which needs to know when an item has sold on an ebay account. To do this I am working with the Get/SetPlatformNotifications api. I have successfully implemented my code to set the notification preferences. However, I now need to sell something in my sandbox account to test the platform notification system. My problem is with the ebay sandbox I have created three ebay sandbox accounts, one called <myname>_buyer_1, <myname>_buyer_2 and <myname>_seller. My plan was to list a test item as <myname>_seller and then buy it with one of my <myname_buyer_* accounts and then experiment from there. My problem comes when I log into sanbox.ebay.com. If I click on sell in the upper right hand side of the sandbox I get redirected to login.ebay.com and I cannot sell the item, because obviously I don't want to list a real item. If this is posted in the wrong form please feel free to move it, sorry, thanks. Any help would be gladly appreciated!

sanbox-sell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hello gkffjcs,

I just tried login into sandbox and it directed me correctly to the sandbox login page:
https://signin.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll

Try clearing your browser cache, close the instance and start a new browser instance.  That may resolve your issue.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.