question

shawidoom avatar image
0 Likes"
shawidoom asked

PlaceOfferResponse Your application is not authorized to make this call

When I'm trying to make a production call with API **PlaceOfferRequest** im getting **Ack=Failure** on production but response Ack=Success in sandbox. I'm doing this from https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/default.aspx **Am I doing something wrong?** 2014-10-27T08:34:21.508Z Failure Your application is not authorized to make this call. This call, or certain logic flows within the call, are restricted to specific applications. 517 Error RequestError 895 E895_INTL_API_17105674_R1 ​
placeoffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
Yes, per the docs you need to apply for approval to use this API, http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/PlaceOffer.html#PartnerNetworkApproval.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shawidoom avatar image
0 Likes"
shawidoom answered
Ok, I though I already had the approval. I'm sending them a message, to know if I'm approved or not.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered
You don't need to be approved for sandbox, but for production you do. But yeah if you don't know if you are approved or not, you probably are not as it is an extensive process to get approved. So you would remember :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.