question

saveontapestries avatar image
0 Likes"
saveontapestries asked

how to i make php soap for multiple variation on product feed

Hello, we are using **ebay soap** class to upload product on eaby. at present we are using **addfixedprice()** function to upload single product. now we have many item which has different size and we are listing on ebay those item as an individual product. but ebay introduce a features multiple listing. by this we can list same product 2,3 variation on a single product. but we are facing difficulties how we can make these by **ebaysoap parameters**. can anyone help me with that parameter code. Thank You so much for reading my problem.
soapproduct selling apisoap parameter
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, You can check the sample here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#samplevariationsGTC on how to create a multi-variation listing . Pay close attention to the Variaitions container where you use the VariationSpecificSet to define the variations that you will be using and the VariationSpecificPictureSet to define pictures for the variations and the Variation container to create the Variations. Cheers!!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.