question

miyeates2012 avatar image
0 Likes"
miyeates2012 asked

Getting error 21359 Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.

I am able to get an access token for a sandbox user but once I have the token and I use it in a call, all of the requests fail with the error 21359 Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out. eg. **Auth token here** Response 2014-10-24T09:44:43.778Z Failure Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out. Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out. 21359 Error Please try again. SystemError 891 E891_INTL_API_17051666_R1
timeout
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you try your request in the API Test Tool found here: https://go.developer.ebay.com/developers/ebay/documentation-tools/development-tools ? Do let us know if the requests go fine. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miyeates2012 avatar image
0 Likes"
miyeates2012 answered
@shrut_h The test tool seems to work, I have modified my request to match the exact headers to the ones that are displayed in the tool but it is still not working. I am using HTTP_Request2 and PHP I have even tried copying the XML from the tool and overriding my code with it but I get the same response

0 Likes"

b-and-k-warehouse avatar image
0 Likes"
b-and-k-warehouse answered
I am also getting the same error!

b-and-k-warehouse avatar image
0 Likes"
b-and-k-warehouse answered
It works on most requests but on pages where we have too many orders, we get this error!

0 Likes"
Hi, That might happen when the page has too many orders. Can you use pagination and try limiting the number of orders returned per page ? http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Request.Pagination . Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.