question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

How to upload an item to ebay with unlimited Quantity using Ebay API

Hi Ebay team , i have a few question regarding to EBay api . 1. **i want upload an item to Ebay with unlimited Quantity** , present i can able to upload an item to Ebay with limited Quantity . 2. **After uploading the item , i am trying to buy the item i can do until add to cart after that it ask Paypal credentials to complete check out . I tried with Paypal sandbox account and Dummy visa card number it won't let me move to complete ..** So, please help me how can i complete full cycle (from upload item to ebay , buy the item and complete transaction then i checked status using API) . Hope you can understand my question and please give me response ... Thank you . Victor.
ebay apipaypal linked accountquantity
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi,

You are not able to complete the checkout in Sandbox using Paypal? You should be able to do it. Please let us know where it is failing?

BTW, the credit card flows via Authorize.Net and Payflow are not working in Sandbox at the moment. You will have to use Paypal directly ( paypal test account) to complete checkout.

Cheers!!!!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.