question

mn1725 avatar image
0 Likes"
mn1725 asked ·

NEED TO KNOW HOW I GET PAID ON MY EBAY AFFILIATE WEBSITE

Hello all I had a website built recently, really nice job, the site uses ebay as a selling platform and uses my sellers data to build the back end so products auto populate on the site, my question is this : i visited my own site and clicked on a few items as if i were going to buy them, the site took me to the sellers pages to make the purchase...my question is how do i get paid if my site.... which is built on my Ebay partner network Campaign ID and Ebay developers Application ID takes buyers to other peoples sellers pages to close deals, what percentage of these deals can i expect to get at...? where in my data base on ebay can i find such answers... Thanks All! M bey
affiliate-ebayaffiliate.trackingidaffiliate commissions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
You can go here to find what you need, https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hub/en-US/index.html
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.