question

ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts asked ·

How to add "custom label" to item when doing AddItem?

Hi there, Trading API, how can i add custom label to an item? I use this to search for my items later on. Let me know! I was trying something like, item.customlabel = "..." but this tag is not available! Thanks
apitrading apitrading-sdkvb.net
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahparts avatar image
0 Likes"
ahparts answered ·
Found answer. Added to item.sku

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ss*chevelle avatar image
0 Likes"
ss*chevelle answered ·
Hi.. I simply add it to my description post_data, I use templates example - $post_data .= ', which includes my logo and link, but you could easily setup with adding it to your description, Just create a link if you are using a wysiwyg editor and hardcode the custom label wherever you would like it to show.. and then when you submit the description (just an example of how I submit - ($post_data .= ') you custom label will be there. Hope that helps
· 3 · Share

[[code]] $post_data .= ' $post_data .= ' [[/code]] Not sure if that will show or not
0 Likes 0 · ·
$post_data .= ' $post_data .= ' Not sure if that will show or not
0 Likes 0 · ·
While you can technically add it to description, I'd rather have it in the proper custom label tag because I can search for that with finding API more easily
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.