question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

The end user has not completed Auth & Auth sign in flow

I'm trying to generate token for my application. my request is: enter code here EBAYTOKEN ?? SeSSID string string 893 Low and i get this response : 2014-10-14T13:39:28.897Z Failure string The end user has not completed Auth & Auth sign in flow. The end user has not completed Auth & Auth sign in flow. 21916017 Error RequestError 893 E893_CORE_API_17097905_R1 i have the session id , and token , but i'm not sure of my secret id. How can I fix this problem? is it related to the secret ID? where can I find the secretID from ebay?
ebaytokensauthentication failedebay-loginsecretid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi , Did you get solution for this exception. I am also facing same exception when I executing FetchToken(SessionID). Your comments would be more helpful to move further in our Integration process.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vijayta.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vijayta.developersupport answered ·
Hi @tunitechoumaya If you executed FetchToken, and if you SessionID, then you should be good. SecretID and Username are not required if SessionID is present. The reason you might be getting this error is because you need to make sure the user for whom the token is being generated should SignIn to the eBay account and click on 'I agree' and only after that you will be able to fetch the token on user's behalf. Hope that helps ! Thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.