question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

What does @ in search query do?

It is quite unclear to me what @ symbol do when searching ( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/Concepts/FindingAPIGuide.html). I thought that the resulting product must match except for @x words. Apparently not. When I search for keywords "Grab and Lift Silicone Tong Waffle Spatula Easy Grab NonStick No Scratches", it gives me one result. However "@1 Grab and Lift Silicone Tong Waffle Spatula Easy Grab NonStick No Scratches" gives me no results. Thanks a lot for clarification.
ebayfindingapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
@1 finds two of three words from a list of three words @2 finds three of four words from a list of four words It's not extensible to any length string and you have to use a + before the additional word list
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.