question

esigns4u avatar image
0 Likes"
esigns4u asked ·

eBay CompleteSale API gives error in Response

I am using the following xml for eBay CompleteSale API call: $auth_token $itemId $transId string Positive 1 1 Half $trackingNo $carrier $shippingDate string string 889 BestEffort Low When I run the script, the tracking number gets updated in the eBay correctly and I can also track the package with that, but the response XML gives error: 2014-10-13T14:39:52.430Z Failure string Invalid shipment tracking number or carrier You have entered an incorrect shipment tracking number/carrier. 2191111 Error RequestError Tracking numbers invalid The following Tracking Numbers are invalid : TRACKING_NUMBER_VALUE. 21916897 Error TRACKING_NUMBER_VALUE RequestError Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application. 10007 Error RequestError An error occurred. An error number "{0}" occurred while processing your request. 36 Error RequestError 893 E893_CORE_APIXO_17070435_R1 Please help. Thanks
ebaycompletesale-tradingapi-s
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
It seems you have quite a few CompleteSale issues. I would strongly suggest opening a support ticket as I will need much more detail, have to search for logs, and will need to send/receive personal information. http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/
·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.